Wednesday, June 11, 2008

11 months!


Hey everybody, how is life?

I haven’t gotten the Birthday packages yet, but hopefully I will by my birthday on the 17th. Thanks for everything.

We went to Cotos, the city which is in the 7 Peaks mountains. It was 3 different trains, for a total of 3 hours there and then back. We went on a breathtaking hike for 2 and a half hours, and now are back in Mostoles. Elder Sewell has been in Badajoz with Elder Brown on exchanges for the last 3 days. I am here with Elder Fairbanks. Today was a great day, and we had a great week.

Happy Fathers Day Dad! I hope it is a great one, and I hope you get some cool stuff to go along with new shirts, socks, maybe a tie or two. Have a great Father’s Day.

Our area is doing amazing. We have a baptismal date with Antonio from Brazil, Francisca the 11 yr old girl, and with Ramido from Peru, who we found 3 weeks ago. I will keep you updated on how they progress. The first baptism is planned for the 29th of June, a Sunday. Christina is in Alma 20 in the BOM, and doing great, but we are still helping her to get a baptismal date.

I just wanted to tell a little more about Francisca. Her dad dropped her off for Noche de Hogar this week, which was awesome, and then her parents couldn’t come to church, but she did. Her dad came to pick her up, and we got him to go and talk to the bishop in his office. So all is going awesome with her, and looking pretty good with her family. I will have to tell you about Ramido and Antonio next week. I am sorry to leave you hanging but you will enjoy it next week.

Hey, here are just a few awesome scriptures to buoy you all up, at my Grandma’s request. Deuteronomy 31:6, D&C 103:38, Alma 26:27. They are all amazing in there own ways.

The Euro cup is going on right now and España is supposed to have a good chance, so watch some games and see them play. It’s a really big hype right now.

I love you guys a lot and can’t wait for the packages. So enjoy and have a great week over there because I know I will here.


Much love from Spain.

Elder Miller


No comments: