Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last transfer


Hey everybody!

With transfers first off, I´m still in Barrio 3, but not with Elder Karren, sadly. I am with a new missionary in his first transfer. It's way cool because Elder Peterson, that I trained, is training as well, and we got a picture with him and me and his trainee. So my new companion is Elder Jeppson from Blythe, California, near the Arizona border. He is way nice and I'm excited to be with him. He has big desires and so we are just going to work our guts out.

Alex´s baptism went great! Actually, it was amazing! Elder Karren ended up doing the baptism when the member who was going to do it couldn't come, but other than that change, it went flawless. Alex´s mom came! She loved it and just was crying a lot, a lot. She loved it, and is really opening up to the hermanas. I gave a talk at the baptism, and then the rest was members singing to Alex and talking and bearing testimony. The young single adults did amazing for him. This was the second young single adult baptism in Barrio 3 in the transfer, so they are just awesome members to help us with our investigators of those ages. Wow, confusing sentence, sorry.

I got a great email from Hadley a few weeks ago, and I just loved it soo much, and then forgot to mention it. Thanks Had!

That is crazy about the swine flu at the Provo MTC.

Thanks for the emails and all the updates. Now, to let you in on what's going on here. We have Carlos and Elma still, but they haven't come to church, sadly. Also, we have Randy, and things are going really well with him. He came to Alex's baptism, and it went way well to have him there.

Thanks for everything you do.

Love, Elder Miller

No comments: