Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's February!

Hey thanks for the emails.
Firstly, we are still teaching Quirico, even though Dora returned to the Dominican Republic, and things are going great. We have just have found lots of stumbling blocks that are in between him and his baptism, so we are working out the kinks.
Wow, I just deleted like all my email and tried to get it back and deleted more. I feel so, so bad.
We are in Salamanca and going home today. We went bike riding last week at a park. Mission Council was great with great food. Manuel is doing great.
The books for Tak and Rei arrived and I gave them to the Zone Leaders to give to them. They came just in time for Tak’s and Rei’s baptism this Saturday.
I love you all tons. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I love you!
Love, Elder Miller

No comments: