Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1-7-09


Hi everyone. Sorry! This is going to be a very short email. I typed a long one and it just got deleted. So I will try to fill you in next week. I had spent like 30 plus minutes solid typing.
I hate this program.
Thanks for the support and love. Firstly, I am so glad Jenn got a new job, and also Eliza sent me a nice email. Thanks Eliza! Thanks also to Grandma Judy for her email. I didn’t get the email from the Bishop, so I don’t know if he has the right email address. He could just send it to Mom and have her send it to me. Thanks for the emails and updates.
We just went to the temple, which was packed because it is closed for the next 2 preparation days, so lots of elders got their visit in for the transfer today.
Sorry again! I’ll write more next week.
Love, Elder Miller

No comments: