Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sorry it took so long

Sorry this email is so short. I typed up a long email and lost it, so I will send a long letter next week. We had to call Pres. Farnsworth to get permission to send another email and explain what happened. The email that got deleted was very long and told about what has been going on, along with what we do here in Fuenlabrada. We had a crazy good week, and a crazy preparation day today. It started with leaving the keys in the apartment, and being locked out. We thought we didnt need a lock smith, because it was too expensive. We fought with the door and eventually it won, and we called a locksmith anyway, which is not at all cheap here in Spain if you were wondering. Anyway I am doing great here in Spain, and I am loving my area and my companion. Thank you all so much for everything, and the support with emails and letters and such. The church is true and God loves you. Next week I will tell more about this week, and about the week to come. Stay posted. Hope you all are doing great!

Much love from here in Spain!

Elder Miller

No comments: